Tuesday 21 November 2017

On Time? On time.

Hey all!
I got some good news! I finally actually decided to release the first FOUR parts of From Ashes! You'll be able to find it in the From Ashes TOC on the sidebar. I'll probably do a mass release once the first chapter is out in its entirety, but I'm splitting it up into 1000 odd word sections. That still means you've got about 5000 words worth of story there for your perusal, and that will only grow!
In other news, the next chapter is out! It's a slightly shorter than average one, but it's pretty important. It gives some hints to the past and the future of Laurence's story, so you can have some fun with that. Finally, I've moved the short chapter of the Vermilion Sovereign to the new 'scraps' section of the site, because I've not really got much more than the written stuff out there. Anyway, here's the new chapter!

Chapter 4 - The Letter

Have fun, and if you feel like supporting me then hit me up on Patreon or buy my book on Amazon!
- Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment