Friday 17 November 2017

WHY DO I SUCK?

Hey all,
Gonna make this one short as I have to rush off to work (Like usual) I don't know why but I suck at posting chapters now that I've got out of the habit of it. I'm going to work on that. The important thing is that I am getting on top of it and I will be overcoming that as soon as I can. I will be releasing the first three parts of From Ashes tomorrow as a dump instead of chapter by chapter in order to make up for the tardiness, but here's the two Babel chapters I owe you for this week! I hope you enjoy them, this part of the story is a little bit more introspective I think, but there are callbacks that I have been planning since CHAPTER 2 OF BOOK 1 IN HERE, so enjoy~

Chapter 2 - What Madmen Do For Love

Chapter 3 - Mementos

Have fun, and if you like what I do, then buy my book or hit me up on patreon!

-Seth

1 comment:

  1. Holy bacon! What an epic cliffhanger you dropped on me there at the end of chapter 3, mate. The revelation we hopefully will get regarding that next chapter, is something that have been bugging since chapter 1 of book 1 of this legend of a story... where in thr seven hells does Laurance actually originate from....

    Keep up the good work mate!
    Inconsistencies? Pfe. Who needs consistent uploads. You do your thing when you got the time for it! We’ll wait!

    -Dok

    ReplyDelete