Friday 22 December 2017

I Added A Queue

Hey all!

So I'm late, as usual. I'm about half done on the next chapter, but over the next 10 days I am going to be VERY busy at work, because over the Christmas to new year period it's insane. I will try to keep as up to date as possible, but I am just dropping a warning for you all now. This time I might not be releasing not because of anything going on in my head but rather because I'll be working solidly. Now that I've covered that, I have three chapters to release! I'll be releasing the three I owe (2 Babel and 1 From Ashes) as soon as I can, but I've not had the best couple of weeks. My head has not been in a great place most of the time, but when it has been in a good place it's been really nice. Anyway, I'm sorry about the lateness and here's the chapters I owe!

Chapter 9 - Going Home

Chapter 10 - A New Target

Chapter 11 - Misty Peaks

Have fun, and as always if you like my work then talk about it, hit me up on Amazon or buy someone my book for Christmas!

-Seth

5 comments:

  1. Happy Yule and merry Christmas, Seth! Have a great evening!

    -Dok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Christmas cheer, Matti. Have a lovely Christmas and a happy new year! Thank you for the support and comments, they mean a lot.

      Delete
  2. Hello? You alive still? Keep breathing or something; it may help.

    Hope to see you back soon, Seth!

    -Dok

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am indeed still alive! And I'm back, hopefully for good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He lives! A powerful necromancer must have used a ressurrection spell to bring you back! What a great guy he must have been! Or a terrible guy... revived you just so that you could finish the work. A brilliant mind, indeed. Haha.

    Glad to have you back, mate!

    -Dok

    ReplyDelete