Saturday 2 December 2017

Swingdown Town

Hey all!

Sorry about being AWOL with the chapters over the last week. It's not been intentional, in fact the Wednesday update WAS on time, I was just knackered and forgot to post about the chapter actually being released. I know, so smart of me.

Either way, you have two new Babel chapters for your perusal and one new part to chapter 1 of From Ashes! I'll try and get two babel chapters out on Monday to make up for the missed chapter and then we should be back on track. The next update will have a milestone attached to it by the way. It will be the marking point for 10% of the story, so we should only have 70 odd chapters to go from that point on! Woo! Anyway, here's the chapters:

Chapter 5 - Potential

Chapter 6 - Discourse

From Ashes Chapter 1.5

Have fun, and if you feel like supporting me then check me out on Patreon or Amazon. It would help me out a lot!

-Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment